Story Mapping for Project SuccessA Workshop for Social Impact Organizations
Regardless of industry, the success rate of most projects is very low. In the social impact space, failed projects mean that people in the most need will continue to be under served in our communities. It is critical to deliver on your projects in order to increase your impact on the community and achieve your mission.
So how can you give your projects the highest chance to succeed? Story map it.
Do Your Projects:
- Sit in the “pilot” phase without progressing?
- Struggle to be completed within budget and on time?
- Lack clarity on scope, dependencies, and priorities?
- Fail to deliver outcomes that were expected?
We find that these issues are all too common for organizations trying to execute on their critical projects. So, to help you overcome these challenges, we’ve developed a story mapping session that can be delivered for your team in a couple of hours.
- Tackle one of your real projects with hands-on exercises led by a Scrum certified expert
- A completed story map of your project to kick it off on the right foot
- Walk away with best practices and tools, such as Agile, to successfully manage and execute projects
We know your time is precious. That’s why our workshops include team working sessions, so we can get past theory and give you personalized and tangible solutions you can use back in the office with your team, immediately!
Who Is This Workshop For?
Executive directors, entrepreneurs, project managers, department heads, board of directors, leaders of complex projects and their teams.
Andrew brings 20 years of experience from the software world, with the last 8+ years leading Agile product development and nonprofit operation teams in delivering innovative software as a certified Scrum Master.
He is passionate about using Agile methodologies and technology to help nonprofits and social enterprises innovate to amplify their impact.