Financial ClarityA Workshop for Nonprofits
Organized purposefully, financial data is the gateway to evaluate and drive your organization’s financial performance and sustainability. Is it time consuming to produce financial reports for your board, IRS form 990 or for grant applications? Can you use your financials to help make real-time strategic decisions? Learn how to structure your financial data, leverage tools to measure your financial health, and make sound financial decisions to elevate your impact.
- Have the structure to quickly build financial reports and budgets for key stakeholders (i.e. board, funders)?
- Know if you’re in good financial standing to hire more staff or invest in new programming and services?
- Struggle to translate your financial data into a story that inspires community support and donations?
We find that these issues are all too common for nonprofit organizations we work with, no matter their size. So, to help you overcome these challenges, we’ve developed a financial curriculum that can be delivered in as little as 4 hours.
- Understand the basics of accounting, so you can evaluate your organizations financial health
- Discuss accounting software and tools that can give you access to real-time financial data
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will help you tell a story through your financial data
We know your time is precious. That’s why our workshops include team working sessions, so we can get past theory and give you personalized and tangible solutions you can use back in the office with your team, immediately!
Who Is This Workshop For?
Executive Directors, accounting professionals, leaders and teams responsible for financial accounting.
Onsite or at
3432 W Diversey, Fl. 2
Chicago, IL 60647
Felicia brings 18+ years of experience from the accounting world, with the last 3 years as a consultant closing and evaluating accounting books, and improving operational efficiencies for both for-profit and nonprofit clients.
She is a registered CPA in the state of Illinois.