Agile for InnovationA Workshop for Nonprofits
- Have too much to do and not enough resources to get it done?
- Juggle projects or problems with a lot of moving parts and partners?
- Hit roadblocks or find yourself missing deadlines and working late?
- Know if you’re working on the right priorities?
We find that these issues are all too common for the nonprofit organizations we work with, no matter their size. So, to help you overcome these challenges, we’ve developed an Agile curriculum that can be delivered in as little as 4 hours.
- Understand the basics of Agile and the Scrum framework
- Tackle your real issues with hands-on exercises led by a Scrum certified expert
- Walk away with cost-effective tools and methods for increasing productivity
- Structure to help your organization innovate
We know your time is precious. That’s why our workshops include team working sessions, so we can get past theory and give you personalized and tangible solutions you can use back in the office with your team, immediately!
Who Is This Workshop For?
Executive directors, project managers, department heads, leaders of complex projects and their teams.
Onsite or at
3432 W Diversey, Fl. 2
Chicago, IL 60647
Andrew brings 20 years of experience from the software world, with the last 7+ years leading Agile product teams and nonprofit operation teams to innovative outcomes as a certified Scrum Master.
He is passionate about using innovative concepts and technology to help nonprofits and social enterprises continuously improve to amplify their impact.