Storytelling to Inspire ActionA Workshop for Nonprofits
How do you stand out from the thousands of nonprofits seeking donations, volunteers and awareness just like you? In short, it’s about cutting through the noise with a message that separates you from the crowd. But, the message alone isn’t enough. Join us for our storytelling and communications workshop to learn how to tell stories and communicate to inspire action.
- Feel like you spend a lot of time posting on social media or emailing with no results?
- Know which communication channels are best for reaching your audience?
- Struggle to make your story “sticky” and inspire action?
We find that these issues are all too common for nonprofit organizations we work with, no matter their size. So, to help you overcome these challenges, we’ve developed a communications curriculum that can be delivered in as little as 4 hours.
- Discover the foundation for great stories and messaging that inspires action
- Create a framework for evaluating which channels and messages work best for your audience
- Develop a communication plan custom tailored to meet your organizational needs and abilities
We know your time is precious. That’s why our workshops include team working sessions, so we can get past theory and give you personalized and tangible solutions you can use back in the office with your team, immediately!
Who Is This Workshop For?
Executive Directors, Marketing and Communications professionals, leaders and teams responsible for inspiring action.
Onsite or at
3432 W Diversey, Fl. 2
Chicago, IL 60647
Loren brings 12+ years of experience driving revenue and funding for organizations, with the last 5+ years spent helping nonprofits develop marketing and communication plans that inspire action and increase their impact.
His personal interests are in developing “sticky” messaging and helping to establish financially sustainable nonprofits.