Sustainable FundingA Workshop for Nonprofits
The path to financial sustainability, and ultimately impact, is fraught with funding peaks and troughs for nonprofits. Can you hire new staff, invest in technology, or are you trying to simply keep the lights on? We’re here to fix the broken nonprofit funding model and help you get back to what matters most, achieving your mission.
- Feel like you are constantly chasing money?
- Struggle to budget for new staff or space because of limited capacity building funds?
- Know which funding streams are most valuable for your organization?
We find that these issues are all too common for nonprofit organizations we work with, no matter their size. So, to help you overcome these challenges, we’ve developed a development curriculum that can be delivered in as little as 4 hours.
- Identify the best funding model(s) for your organization
- Analyze your past, present and future efforts with our proprietary funding evaluation model
- Develop a funding plan custom tailored to meet your organizational needs and abilities
We know your time is precious. That’s why our workshops include team working sessions, so we can get past theory and give you personalized and tangible solutions you can use back in the office with your team, immediately!
Who Is This Workshop For?
Executive Directors, Development professionals, leaders and teams responsible for funding efforts.
Onsite or at
3432 W Diversey, Fl. 2
Chicago, IL 60647
Loren brings 12+ years of experience from both the nonprofit and for-profit world, with the last 5+ years as a consultant providing marketing and development insights for nonprofits in New York City and Chicago.
His personal interests are in helping establish financially sound nonprofits who increase their impact by leveraging earned income and sustainable funding methods.